ARE A NUTRITIOUS SUPERFOOD BURSTING WITH ANTIOXIDANTS!
Organic beets are rich in essential nutrients, antioxidants and other potent plant compounds. Researchers also attribute these beneficial components to the many health benefits associated with beets, which include supporting physical and mental health and protecting against oxidative stress, among others.
The Health Ranger Store is proud to bring back Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder. Packed with essential vitamins and minerals, our highly concentrated premium freeze-dried beet juice powder contains the equivalent of 15 pounds of certified organic beets per pound of powder.
Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder is vegan, non-GMO, non-China and certified Kosher and organic. It is also thoroughly lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
Beets, also known as beetroot or table beets, are packed with betalain (a potent antioxidant), which gives them their well-known, striking deep-red color.
Beets are the taproots of the beet plant, whose leaves can also be added to salads. Beets are quite versatile and are typically added to a variety of dishes. Despite their distinct earthy flavor, they are an excellent source of sucrose, a sugar found in plants. Because of this, beets can taste sweet when prepared properly or dried and packaged as a concentrate.
Beets have a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) because of their many health-promoting properties. In fact, TCM practitioners prescribe beets to support healthy liver and brain functions. They also use beets to calm the mind and spirit.
Today, beets are well-known for their amazing nutritional profile. Besides essential vitamins and minerals, beets also provide an abundance of bioactive compounds, such as carotenoids and nitrates. Many of the health benefits associated with beets are attributed to these compounds.
BEET JUICE IS THE ULTIMATE POST-WORKOUT DRINK**
Cardiorespiratory fitness is essential for professional athletes and active adults. This component of physical fitness refers to the ability of the circulatory and respiratory systems to supply oxygen to working muscles during prolonged periods of physical activity.
Nitric oxide (NO), which you can get from the nitrates in beet juice, can help with this process. According to a 2017 review published in the journal Nutrients, beet juice can help you maintain healthy NO levels. NO promotes optimal blood flow and muscle contraction, which are important during exercise.
NO works by supporting healthy blood circulation. This, in turn, optimizes oxygen transport to your muscles. As a rich source of NO precursors, beet juice can help athletes maximize their workouts.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BEETS**
Support healthy cardiovascular function
– Beets are full of dietary nitrates, which your body converts into NO. NO can help you maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range. Beets also contain powerful bioactive compounds called betalains, which can help protect your heart from harmful free radicals.
Promote healthy vision – Beets contain beta-carotene, a carotenoid that can also be found in many brightly colored vegetables, such as carrots and squash. Beets are also packed with lutein and zeaxanthin. These antioxidants can help you maintain good eyesight by protecting your eyes from free radical damage.
Support healthy bones – Beets contain several nutrients that help maintain strong, healthy bones, such as boron, copper and magnesium. Beets are also loaded with potassium, a nutrient that supports optimal bone mineral density.
Support healthy digestion
– Beets are packed with dietary fiber. This macronutrient supports healthy digestion by promoting normal bowel regularity. The high levels of betaine in beets can also help you maintain healthy stomach acid levels that are already within the normal range.
Support sensible weight management plans – Beets are high in fiber but low in calories. Because of this, they can help you achieve sensible weight management goals, especially when accompanied by a balanced diet and regular exercise. ls.
Promote healthy immune function
– Beets contain high amounts of vitamin C, an essential nutrient known for supporting healthy immune function. Research suggests that vitamin C helps support your body's natural production of white blood cells, which protect your body from external threats.
Support healthy cognitive function – The nitrates in beets can support healthy cognitive function by promoting normal blood flow to your brain. In fact, a study published in the Journals of Gerontology found that drinking beet juice and exercising regularly can have a positive impact on the cognitive function of older adults.
HOW TO USE ORGANIC FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER
One way you can incorporate beets into your daily routine is by mixing organic freeze-dried beet juice powder with other foods and ingredients. Besides making a refreshing beet juice, you can use organic freeze-dried beet juice powder for the following:
- To make smoothies – Add more nutrients to your post-workout smoothie by mixing a teaspoon of organic freeze-dried beet juice powder into your go-to smoothie.
- To make sauces – Stir organic freeze-dried beet juice powder into your marinara or tomato sauce for a burst of color and some extra nutrition.
- To make applesauce – If you struggle with picky eaters, sneak a bit of beet juice powder into your applesauce. You can also sneak the powder into other desserts.
- To make nutritious pancakes – Make breakfast fun and exciting with pinkish-red pancakes. To make these DIY pancakes, mix organic freeze-dried beet juice powder with your pancake recipe and cook the pancakes as usual.
- To color foods – Organic beet juice powder is a great natural food coloring for recipes like red velvet cake and pies. Unlike artificial food coloring, it can add color to your culinary creations without causing any health problems. Remember: The more powder you use, the deeper the color you'll get.
MAKE A FRUITY BEET SMOOTHIE IN MINUTES
- 1 teaspoon Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/3 cup pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon black chia seeds
- Add the banana, pineapple chunks, raspberries and beet juice powder to a large blender.
- Pour in the coconut water. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass. Top with chia seeds and serve.
WHY CHOOSE GROOVY BEE®
ORGANIC FREEZE-DRIED BEET JUICE POWDER?**
Each pound of Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder contains the equivalent of 15 pounds of fresh organic beets. Our organic freeze-dried beet juice powder is made from beets that were cultivated under strict organic standards.
Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder makes use of modern freeze-drying technology to retain the original nutrient content and flavor of beets. It is vegan, non-China, non-GMO and certified Kosher and organic. It is also rigorously lab tested for glyphosate, heavy metals and microbiology.
Groovy Bee® Organic Freeze-Dried Beet Juice Powder is easy to incorporate into a healthy diet. Stir it in water for a simple post-workout drink or add it to your favorite morning smoothie. Our premium organic freeze-dried beet juice powder is also an excellent addition to sauces, pastries and desserts.
If you're not a member yet, sign up now to start earning rewards points!